Friday, February 19, 2016

Today...

Today is the last time I will wake up in the same home as my husband.  It will be the last time I say good morning in my pajamas.  The last time I pour the coffee for him.  The last time my family will be still together.  It's scary.  I'm scared.  But mostly it's sad.

BUT

Today is the day I pick myself up off the ground and start over.

Today is the day I live in faith for me and my daughter.

Today is the day I breathe air in my own space.

Today is the day I pray he starts to find peace.

Today is the day I pray I start to find peace.

Today is the day I no longer have fear.

Today is here and I will get through it.

BECAUSE I AM

Lovable.

Beautiful.

Fearfully and wonderfully made.

Not alone.

Strong and courageous.

Proud of who I am.

TODAY I AM

Ready.






No comments:

Post a Comment