Saturday, February 27, 2016

But first...

I've had lots of firsts this week.

First time I killed a bug and pretended it was no big deal.  (Secretly I almost called my mother)

First time I took the trash out to the front of the house.

First time I remembered it was trash day!

First time I snaked a drain.  (Gross)

First time I took my hair out of the drain immediately following my shower.

First time I lit a barbecue grill.

First time I stood by a grill with a hose.

First time I looked around and wished he was here.

First time I told myself I was silly.  I'm where I'm supposed to be.

First time I went a full day without crying.

First time I told my husband to not talk to me unless it was about my daughter.

First time I stood up for myself.

First time I put myself first.

First time I didn't care how he felt.

First time I felt good.




No comments:

Post a Comment