Life just got real, but it's got nothing on me

I've gone from a young girl to a woman to wife right back to woman now raising a young girl no longer a wife. This is my journey back and forth but mainly moving forward.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

just be held

Posted by Andrea Schmandrea at 7:03 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

It's who I am

My photo
Andrea Schmandrea
San Antonio, Texas, United States
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2016 (36)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (10)
      • So....
      • Andrea 2.0
      • But first...
      • Because hurting people is frowned upon...
      • Catch my breath...
      • just be held
      • When all else fails, pray.
      • Today...
      • Repair work ahead
      • I saw you that day...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.