One sorry ass hothead Hector isn't going to ruin my day. In fact this loser reignited something in me that I forgot I had. Fire and happiness. Those two bad boys are slowly making their way out of me in messed up ways. Like today for example when I hated people. I know that sounds bad but I honestly really hated people. Don't judge, you all do it. I'm pretty sure it's my final period being a bitch deciding to go out just like me. With a vengeance and a balls to the wall attitude. So many emotions today.
So what is a wacko to do? I left work when I had had enough and listened to this song over and over again until I was able to be in polite company. It took awhile. I drove around in circles, only I listened to the real version.
When I got home, my daughter and I immediately decided to go straight for the jammies and make dinner. Life is grand when you don't have to worry about stupid crap. Like does your husband want a divorce or is your internet crush a psycho? Now I actually have a chance to figure out what adventure I want to go on next. I was thinking. Maybe in order to find my Mr. Right, I should make it a point to look for all the Mr. Wrongs out there and go on dates with all of them? A social experiment of sorts. A dating/Andrea 2.0 version of reverse psychology? Nah. I don't want to do that to someone's potential blog topic and I think I'm a little too honest at this point that I don't want to hurt anyone.
The next step is to get back to me. I'm not going to worry about dumb boys, even though I want to make out so badly. I'm just going to continue on myself and making the life I live the best I can for myself and my daughter. Today actually marks the 3 year anniversary of when I started writing and looking for myself. Who knew 3 year's ago that I would still looking for myself, only this time as a divorced, single mom? Back then I was miserable at work, looking for a purpose. I wanted to feel needed and appreciated and was so lost and unhappy. Looking back on those old blog entries, I realize now that that not only was that the beginning of the end of my marriage but the beginning of new Andrea 2.0. That blog was my service desk ticket. My cry for help. I need to delete all my old files and make room for the new. Andrea 1.0 just needed an upgrade.
http://doesmybloglookfatinthis.blogspot.com/2013/05/well-hello-andrea.html
I was always trying to be someone else. Now, I just want to be me.

No comments:
Post a Comment